Information On Civil Process Papers And Eviction Procedures
Lance Casey & Associates | Process Server Sacramento (800) 683-4769
Ready To Hire A Process Server?
Click "Serve Now" to get started. You will be redirected to my personal website where you will complete an online form to hire a process server.
Ready to Hire a Private Eye Sacramento?
Click "Hire a Private Eye" to hire a private Investigator Sacramento. Hire a Private Investigator in Sacramento. Sacramento County Civil Division Process Service, Skiptrace, Sacramento County People Search, Cheating Spouse Investigations, Child Custody Investigations, Criminal Defense Investigations, Judgement Collection Agency, Lance Casey & Associates 2386 Fair Oaks Blvd Sacramento CA 95825 (800) 683-4769.
The Procedures For An Eviction
Typically speaking, there will be a three step process when it comes to an eviction and the following civil process papers will be used:
There are 2 types of notices that include the 5-day notice used for the non-payment related to rent and the 30-day notice used for lease violations. These papers can either be mailed directly to the renter in the form of certified mail or served by a County Sheriff’s Office with a return receipt request.
Once the 5 or the 30 day notice period has expired, the landlord will be required to take copies of the notice letters to the necessary court and ask for what is known as the Summons for "Unlawful Detainer". This will be the stage the landlord will be given a court-date by the available court clerk and the renter known as the defendant will be served by the sheriff with a copy of this summons.
Writ Of Possession In Unlawful Detainer
When a judge has awarded in the favor of the landlord, civil process papers known as a Writ Of Possession is released to the landlord. These papers are described as a type of court order that gives a sheriff authorization to physical remove the individuals as well as their belongings from a property and then return the property to a landlord. In most cases courts will not issue these papers until such stage that an appeal period has passed. This period is typically 10 days except for when a landlord has requested that a judge grants the immediate possession in the hearing.
- 2710 gateway oaks dr ste 150n
- Attorney Service Sacramento | Private Investigator – Process Server – Document Filling – Notary
- Austin Texas Process Service
- csc Lawyers Incorporating Service California
- CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service Phone Number
- csc Lawyers Incorporating Service Sacramento
- CSC Sacramento Process Server
- How to Find a Good Process Server | Look Here
- Independent Process Servers
- Legal Paper Servers
- Need Process Server
- Notary Public
- Order Process Service
- Prentice-Hall Corporation System Inc
- Private Investigation
- Process Server
- Process Server Alabama
- Process Server Alaska
- Process Server Arizona
- Process Server California
- Process Server Colorado
- Process Server Connecticut
- Process Server Delaware
- Process Server Florida
- Process Server Hours Of Operation
- Process Server Jobs
- Process Server Milwaukee
- Process Server NJ
- Process Server Sacramento
- Process Server San Antonio
- Sacramento Process Server | Serve Court Papers
- Substitute Service USA
- Temporary Emergency Ex Parte Orders
- US Legal Support Sacramento
- We Serve Court Papers