$75 - Fast Affordable Process Service on CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service 2710 Gateway Oaks Drive Suite 150N, Sacramento, Ca 95833
My firm is a Sacramento Process Serving Company and we serve subpoenas and lawsuit papers to Corporation Service Company doing business in California as CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service.
- Complete the form below and attach you documents to be served, or
- Email you documents with instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Fax your documents with instructions to (916) 244-2636
- Mail your documents with instructions to Lance Casey 9912 Business Park Drive, Suite 170, Sacramento, Ca 95827. Include instructions with payment of $75 per proof of service.
- You will receive an online invoice for payment. Prepayment is required for service of process of CSC Lawyers.
Order CSC Lawyers Process Service
Who is Corporation Service Company doing business as CSC® Laywers Incorporating Service?
Corporation Service Company doing business as CSC® Laywers Incorporating Servic is the registered agent of businesses doing business in your state. To do business as a legal entity in your state, law requires that your company maintain a valid legal address within the state boundaries. With Corporation Service Company doing business as CSC® Laywers Incorporating Servic, you’ll have a physical address and an actual person to receive all legal documents that are sent to your company. Corporation Service Company doing business as CSC® Laywers Incorporating Servic will then forward the legal documents, also known as "service of process," to your company.
Our firm will provide service of process of your legal documents to Corporation Service Company doing business as CSC® Laywers Incorporating Service?
Process Server Lance Casey & Associates will serve your legal documents to CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service California located at 2710 Gateway Oaks Drive Suite 150N, Sacramento, CA 95833. Process Service for $125.
What is service of process on CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service?
Service of process means you attempting to serve summonses, subpoenas, notices, orders, writs, levies, garnishments, etc. on registered agent CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service located at 2710 Gateway Oaks Drive Suite 150N, Sacramento, CA 95833?
What is the costs to serve CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service?
The cost to serve CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service can vary from as low as $25 to as high as $150. It is best to utilize the services of a local Process Server. Lance Casey & Associates is the California Civil Process Server to get the job done right.
Complete the form below, email your documents to Ljkc916@gmail.com, or fax your documents to (916) 244-2636. Call Lance at (800) 803-2684 for information.
What is your cost to serve a Agent Solutions with a Summons and Complaint?
Process Server Lance Casey & Associates states "We serve complaint and summons, deposition subpoenas, civil subpoena duces tecum, notice to consumer, small claims SC-100 plaintiffs claim and order to go to small claims court to Sacramento registered agents for $125.
Complete the form below, email your documents to Ljkc916@gmail.com, fax your documents to (916) 244-2636 to serve as CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service California located at 2710 Gateway Oaks Drive Ste 150N, Sacramento, Ca 95833. Call Lance @ (800) 683-4769 for details.
- Airbnb, Inc.
- Ace Hardware Corporation
- Amazon.com, LLC
- American General Life Insurance Company
- AIG Claims, Inc.
- Apollo Education Group, Inc.
- Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC
- Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC
- Benchmark Insurance Company
- Berkshire Hathaway Assurance Corporation
- Best Western International, Inc.
- Budget Rent-A-Car System, Inc.
- Capital One, National Assocation
- Charter Communications, Inc.
- Corelogic, Inc.
- Deloitte Consulting L.P.
- Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- DirecTV, LLC
- Dish Network
- E*Trade Securities LLC
- Equifax, Inc.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Facebook, Inc.
- Fidelity and Guaranty Insurance Company
- First American Title Company
- First Republic Bank
- Frontier Communications Corporation
- General Motors, LLC
- Glaxosmithkline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC
- Google, Inc.
- Home Depot U.S.A., Inc.
- ING Financial Holdings Corporation
- Intuit, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente Insurance Company
- Lehman Brothers Holdings, Inc.
- Liberty Mutual Group, Inc.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Lincoln Financial Advisors
- Lockheed Martin
- Lowe's Home Centers, LLC
- McKinsey & Company
- Microsoft Corporation
- Monsanto Company
- NationStar Mortgage, LLC
- Nationwide General Insurance Company
- Novartis Corporation
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC
- PHH Mortgage Corporation
- Provident Funding Group, Inc.
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Safeco Insurance of America
- Sony Electronics, Inc.
- Starbucks Corporation
- State Farm Insurance Company
- Southwest Airlines Co.
- SunTrust Mortgage, Inc.
- T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- Time Warner Cable, LLC
- UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- United Parcel Service, Inc.
- Vanguard Group, Inc.
- Verizon Digital Media Services, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank, NA
- Wells Fargo & Company
- Yellowpages.com, LLC
We are not affiliated with Corporation Service Company, CSC, CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service, Prentice Hall Corporation Systems, Sundoc Filings; National Corporate Research ltd. Inc, Incorporating Services ltd, Cogency Global Inc., Formerly Known as National Corporate Research, Registered Agent Solutions, Legalinc Corporate Services, Corp2000, Paracorp Incorporated. We are process servers and can serve the above registered agents with legal documents.