Ready to talk to a lawyer?
Click "Find a Lawyer"
Find a Lawyer for your
legal issue. Fast, free,
When you need to find a lawyer, using LegalMatch's no-cost system provides access to pre-screened lawyers through a simple, three-step process. Immediately after you present your case, instant email notifications are sent to lawyers that match the geographic location and legal practice area you specify. You may receive attorney responses via email or phone within the first few hours, but we recommend you wait a day or two to allow the majority of attorneys to review your case. Then it's up to you to select the right lawyer for your case based on the responses you receive and the legal qualifications you're looking for.
- Always 100% free to find and communicate with licensed attorneys - no hidden fees
- Your privacy is always protected - you decide when to disclose your personal information to interested attorneys
- All member lawyers are pre-screened and in good standing with their state's bar associations
- Review attorneys' profiles and responses to your case before making a decision
- Know exactly how much each lawyer charges in detail
- Lawyer star ratings and reviews show previous customer experiences with each attorney and allow you to properly evaluate their strengths and weaknesses
- Gain access to lawyers in every area of law
- No random matching or choosing - you make your decision based on a lawyer's expertise, experience, pricing, and availability
- There is never any obligation to hire or contact a lawyer through our service - you decide if and when you contact an attorney
Ready to talk to a lawyer?
Click "Find a Lawyer"
How To Order Process Service
Ready To Order Process Service
Click "Order Process Service"
Are you trying to reach Corporation Service Company doing business as CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service?
Watch the video below for details
We receive calls daily from people just like you. We are not Corporation Service Company doing business as CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service. We are a process service company and we serve legal documents to Corporation Service Company doing business as CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service. There telephone number is (916) 641-5100.
The following is a list of calls we receive:
- Please Call Me Asap. Im Calling To Make Sure You Are Our Registered Agent For Us In California. I Dont Have An Address Listed For You Either.
- Please Call Re: A Subpoena Request. I Am Checking Status. Records Are Due Tomorrow. It Is Regarding The Reference #.
- Follow Up On Records For Reference #.
- Please Call Re: Business Records. The Order Number To Reference : . You Can Speak With Anyone Who Answers.
- Have Not Received A Response Regarding A Subpoena For House Of Imports
- I'm Trying To Find Where Do I Send The Letter Of Demand
- You Are Registered For A Corporate Agent For Service Of Process In Texas. I Have A Few Questions. Please Call.
- I Need The Subpoena Status For American Economy Insurance In The Glendale Galleria Mall
- 2nd Call: A Subpoena Was Served For House Of Imports. There Has Been No Response To Deposition Officers. Please Call Or Email Me
- Please Give Me A Call Back Regarding Subpoena Request For Workers Comp 5. Please Use Reference Number When Calling Back.
- Are You Guys Agents For Service Of Process For Sprint
Do You Need To Serve Legal Documents To Corporation Service Company doing business as CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service
Click Serve Now
If you just searched for “SSN lookup” on Google, you are probably one of those many people who want to know what their Social Security number is. The good thing about it is that an SSN lookup is really easy to do. You just need to go to the official website of the social security service and find the link to the ssn lookup feature.
If you did just that, you’ll see just how easy it is. And that is the thing that we like about the government’s service. Forget about Donald Trump - the core services of the government are still at their best.
The social security service is the official government arm for providing social security service to the people in the United States. Practically anyone can apply for a Social Security number. There are only two requirements. One is proof of identity. The other is proof of citizenship.
But even if you are not an American, you can still apply for a Social Security number. You can do so if you have an official ID and proof that you are here on a legal basis. That means, that when you apply, you should have your green card or any other immigration paper with you.
For more details, you should go to the official website of Social Security to know what you have to do to apply for a new number. If you are renewing a card or want to have a new one issued, you go to the same website and check what the requirements are.
It’s not rocket science, however, in most cases you have to make a personal appearance at a local office in order for your application to be processed. This is not something to be upset about as most government offices require personal appearances especially for a very important services.
How can I get someone's social security number?
Private Investigator Lance Casey & Associates states "Instant Databases are inherently inaccurate. Don’t be fooled by Background Checking Companies who promise you everything instantly. The results will NOT be accurate! Our searches are conducted by a licensed California Private Investigator across a number of databases. (social security number lookup). We offer a no find - no fee guarantee. If we can't find your subject's social number, we will refund your money.” More Info…
I receive calls all the time from people who are unable to serve their legal papers. The Sheriff's Department and other process servers were unsuccessful. Everyone knows that you have to serve the papers so that the other party is notified that they are involved in the court action. so some people evade being served by not answering their door.
We Serve Legal Papers
Do you have legal papers that need to be served? Click "Serve Now".
Process Server Story
I was attempting to serve a domestic violence restraining in Sacramento County. The subject worked during the day so I attempted to serve the documents at night (8:30pm). A large uncovered window was next to the front door. The lights were on inside and I could see the subject sitting on a chair watching TV.
I knocked on the front door and the subject got up and walked up to the front door. He looked out the peep hole, turned around and went back to his chair. I knocked on the door a few more times. I was unable to serve the subject that night. I eventually was able to serve the subject waiting outside of the courtroom.